When people marry, they want to start their new lives with a great honeymoon. The definition of great of course varies from person to person. But in the end it all resumes to having fun on a beautiful location. The good thing is that nowadays you can find many experiences and ways to spend this romantic time of your life! Let's take a look the top 5 romantic honeymoons.
1. Honeymoon Cruises. Taking a cruise for your honeymoon combines many different types of travel into one. Cruise ship are big and beautiful hotels that more form destination to destination, you have many conveniences like better budget planning and not having to pack and unpack on every place you visit. Honeymoon cruises are offered in every part of the World, the preferred destinations include Alaska, the Caribbean and the Mediterranean.
2. Adventure Honeymoon. This is for couples who want to enjoy fun and adventure during the day and romance at night. Imagine snorkeling, climbing or doing bungee jumping on places like Peru that offer beautiful landscapes and lots of adventure.
3. Luxury Honeymoon. This is another "dream honeymoon" for a big amount of people, the downside is that these honeymoons cost a lot of money. You can rent a yacht or Greece, or spend your days on a luxurious Caribbean resort. This is all about excess and the good life. No tight budgets allowed!
4. The Relaxed Honeymoon. This is for lovers who want to stay away from commercial spots and lots of people. If you enjoy relaxing, quietness and peace of mind this is for you. This can be one of the most romantic types of honeymoon as they help build a strong romantic connection in the couple. You can rent a cabin in the mountains or visit a remote place where there are few people.
5. The Exotic Honeymoon. This is all about discovery, and being surrounded by exotic stuff. If you don't feel uncomfortable around unknown things, this is your type of honeymoon. Romance here is dictated by sharing experiences and getting to know one another in a different place.
Are you the kind of person who dreads holidays? Is this because you find it a hassle to plan and book a holiday? Well, worry no more. There are agencies available who will do all the booking, and planning for you and make sure you have a wonderful time at your chosen destination.
Families with children will love visiting the Disney World in Florida, as these are not only fun but there is so much to see and explore keeping them occupied for a week or even longer. If you are planning to go on the Cheapest Disney World Vacation in 2008, you must start planning right now.
You can touch base on any of the websites available to sort out details for you and simply pack your bags and be ready to board the bus or car. If you intend on going in February or March, you can book your trip now and save upto $300 – $400 with advance booking and package deals. At times there might be special offers for Visa card holders or for annual pass holders. By saving on this, you can book yourself into a luxurious private villa in Orlando area overlooking the beach and relax. This will again help save more money, but if you stay within the campus, the only advantage is your travel to the park will be shorter and easier.
Before you pack your bags, make sure to check out some of the Walt Disney forums or news groups to get an idea about the place. This comes in handy for first timers as they get overwhelmed upon entering the place and lose track of time and money, ending up with a big hole in their pockets.
Talk to your friends and family about what they did or did not do to fine tune your plan to make the most of the Vacation. If you decide to opt for the Cheap Disney Vacation Club, you can use the resorts located in and around Orlando area and within the park for a fixed duration. Everything from a one bedroom bathroom studio apartment to a three bedroom villa is available for rent. If you are a member of the Disney Vacation Club you get a few extra perks like valet parking at a few locations inside Disney World and discounts at certain restaurants. These are where you have already bought the rights to use the resorts by paying a lump some payment, but make sure to understand the terms and conditions mentioned therein.
For those who are not comfortable carrying around cash when exploring the Magic Kingdom or the MGM Studios, you can pick up enough Disney dollars to use while staying here. If you plan on eating in the restaurants, make sure to be a member of Disney’s Dining Experience Club, through which you can claim upto 20% off and enjoy other benefits. By planning wisely and thinking your trip through, you can save a lot of money and yet not compromise on the fun factor.